- Assuming a 10-hour workday, six days a week, Mr. Obama has spent only 3.6% of his time on economic matters.
- Throughout his whole presidency, Mr. Obama has spent less than 50 workdays on any kind of economic meeting or briefing.
- Thus far this year, the president has spent a total of six hours in economic meetings of any kind.
- As his term has gone on, the president has spent "significantly" less and less time on the economy (almost 80% decline).
- President Obama has attended less than half of the daily intelligence briefings (42.1% of the 1,532 days reviewed by GAI).
- The president has played 115 rounds of golf.
- The president has spent 86 days on vacation.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/president_obama_working_hard_or_hardly_working.html#ixzz2RxONceQa