“I believe granting liberty to gay people advances a compelling government interest, that such an interest cannot be adequately advanced if “pockets of resistance”
to a societal statement of equality are permitted to flourish, and hence that a law that permits no individual exceptions based on religious beliefs will be the least restrictive means of achieving the goal of liberty for gay people.”
- In January 2009, Obama becomes president of these United States. He vows to fundamentally transform America.
- 2009 - Obama appoints at least 224 homosexuals and transvestites into key positions in government.
- May 2010 - Obama nominates former Dean of Harvard Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court bench, a radical lesbian who had never judged a case a day in her life, and who was known for “queerifying Harvard.” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yxsh3fJpmQ)
- Feb. 2011 – Obama declares DOMA unconstitutional and directs the Department of Justice to stop defending the law in court.
- July 2011 – Obama supports Dianne Feinstein’s bill to repeal DOMA.
- Feb. 2012 – US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals rules CA Proposition 8 unconstitutional
- May 2012 - Obama publically endorses homosexual marriage, and is declared America’s “first gay president” by Newsweek.
- Dec. 2012 – US Supreme Court agrees to hear cases on DOMA and Prop 8.
- Feb. 2013 – US military extends some benefits to homosexual partners.
- April 2013 – Obama spends $350 million on sexual indoctrination curriculum for children, teaching that the only “unsafe” sex is becoming pregnant.
- June 2013 – Supreme Court rules in line with the Obama administration’s radical ideology being forced upon America for the past 4 years.
America has been forewarned
- - restrictions on freedoms
- - forced sex education
- - sexually confused children
- - sexual experimentation among children
- - muzzling and debilitating the Church
- - more births out of wedlock
- - more in vitro fertilizations
- - more abortions
- - more poverty
- - more misery
- - more disease
- - more addictions
- - higher health care costs