Socio-Political Commentary ...
- A personal Apple e-mail server used by Clinton in her first two months in office.
- An Apple MacBook and thumb-drive that contained her e-mail archives, which was “lost” in the mail.
- Two BlackBerry devices that were missing SIM cards and SD data cards.
- 13 mobile devices either lost or smashed with hammers.
- Two iPads.
- Server backup files that were deleted.
- Copies of e-mails located on the laptops of Mills and another aide who got immunity that were wiped clean with software called BleachBit after the Benghazi committee sought the documents.
- Clinton’s server e-mail archive, which was deleted using BleachBit by Combetta after the e-mails were subpoenaed.
- Backups of the server e-mail files, which were manually deleted.